Google+

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Apple Cheddar Pizza with "Bacon" and Walnuts


A perfect Fall pizza and a very delicious combination of flavors!

I made this one with Trader Joe's pizza dough, topped with grated sharp cheddar, sweet apple slices, Morningstar Bacon Strips, and walnut halves. Of course, you can't beat that apple and cheese combination! The salty bacon (we're loving Morningstar Bacon Strips right now - found in the freezer aisle) and rich walnuts were gorgeous with the apple and cheese. All four items complimented each other beautifully.

To me, this pizza captures clarity of taste, crispness of texture, and has a cozy characteristic that makes it perfect for Fall. And, I love Fall!

2 Comments:

Blogger bazu said...

This post makes me very very hungry.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Wow, interesting combination! I'm going to try that soon!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home