Google+

Friday, July 27, 2007

So...where am I this week?



Seriously partying?

Actually, no, I've been having a wonderful time at work this week. No, really!

A few months back, I started a new job working on special projects for a local executive chef. It's been a dream-come-true job! A "you call this work?" kinda job. Lots of variety and it all comes back to my favorite topics: good food and good eating.

I'm cameraless this week, but, honestly, have just been going crazy with heirloom tomato, basil, red onion, olive and mozzarella salads. Throw in some really good, warm olive bread and who needs a recipe?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in your new job. Best wishes ;)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sounds wonderful! Much more continued fun and success. I can't wait to hear more about it.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home