Google+

Monday, February 12, 2007

Red Lentil Soup (a la Cream Puffs in Venice)


Was it less than a month ago that I made this yummy Red Lentil Soup?

Well, what can I say, I'm on to a good thing. And it is soup season. This evening I made this Red Lentil Soup, much inspired by Ivonne's beautiful photograph. The recipe is adapted from A Beautiful Bowl of Soup by Paulette Mitchell.

Ivonne writes one of my favorite blogs, Cream Puffs In Venice, out of Toronto, Canada. Ivonne has a strong Italian heritage and is one of the nicest people in the blogosphere. She is generosity of spirit. Oh, yeah, and, not only can Ivonne cook, she takes photographs that make me salivate like a Pavlovian pup. And I don't even have a sweet tooth!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I love anything Lentil. This is a must try! And...I agree with you -Ivonne's blog...a daily read.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Looks wonderful Catherine. Just the thing for a nasty winter cold, too!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catherine,

The soup is gorgeous! And thanks for the kind words. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I love how everyone can have their own variation of a dish and they're one more incredible than the other! Enjoy the soup ...

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home