Five Things Most People Don't Know About Me Meme
(Near Zuni Cafe. Around 1990)
I've been tagged by Anna of Anna's Cool Finds to participate in the "Five Things Most People Don't Know About Me" meme. So, here goes:
1. When I was a very young child, my dream was to be a zookeeper. When I told my father, he discouraged me saying I would spend all my time cleaning up animal "messes".
2. After being discouraged about zookeeper life, I decided to become a writer. My first book (at 8 or 9) was a school story. It was awful, but I was very proud.
3 .I hate cooked celery and it never appears in anything I make.
4. I have a very long time crush on Richard Butler, singer of the Psychedelic Furs and Love Spit Love.
5. Prior to a trip to Portugal (my boyfriend at University was Portuguese), I suffered from anxiety dreams in which a huge bowl of olives was set before me (I hated all the olives I'd tried at this point) and I was required, out of politeness, to eat the whole bowl.
Now I'm addicted to Cerignola olives from A. G. Ferrari Foods (other sources have paled in comparison - locals the Town Center Store has great staff) and enjoy quite a few other types of olives (as you've doubtless noticed!).
And now I get to tag 4 others. So I tag
1. Vegan Knitting (and then Some)
2. Lydia of The Perfect Pantry
3. Vanessa of Vanesscipes
4. Fiber of 28 Cooks