Google+

Friday, November 10, 2006

Soupy Mood: Vote for your favorite Oct. Food Photo


Pumpkin Soup


Japanese Vegetable Soup with fresh Ginger

Which soup pic should I send to Andrew of SpittonExtra for this month's Does My Blog Look Stunning Or Wot?"

Andrew lives in Henley, a lovely place that I used to drive through frequently on the way to my Gran's house as a child. Check out some of his fabulous photos that make me truly homesick:

  • The Thames Early Morning

  • Misty Banks:The River Thames

  • Dorset Apple Cake

  • Rhubarb Fool
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's pretty hard to do.
    Maybe I lean to the first, the pumpkin.
    Good Luck!!!

    11:53 PM  
    Blogger Alanna Kellogg said...

    Hmmm. What a choice. I'd choose the one that someone is most likely to COOK ... I love this feature of yours.

    4:00 AM  
    Blogger Catherine said...

    Ha! guess I'll go with the first one!

    1:10 PM  
    Blogger Vanessa said...

    yeah, the pumpkin. It might be the cutest pumpkin-flower shape I've ever seen!

    11:19 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home