Google+

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blue Moon Pizza



This delicious Blue Moon pizza combines blue cheese, artichokes, tomatoes, and basil to make one heck of a scrumptious delight!

This is a copy of a pizza I found on the Fresh From the Earth menu of Coyote Creek Pizza Co located in the state of Washington. I've never had their pizza, and have no idea how close my copy is, but loved their inventive combination of ingredients. Check out the North by Northwest ingredients - yum! Obviously, these guys are big Gorgonzola fans and I'm with them.

I used a Trader Joe's plain pizza dough, pizza sauce, and grated mozarella as a base. Topped with crumbled Gorgonzola , artichokes hearts, and fresh slices of tomato. The original calls for walnuts too, but I skipped them. I add torn basil from the garden after baking for 12 minutes at 450.

p.s. Apologies for the poor photo quality. I'm back on a dial-up modem for the weekend and can't seem to upload to flickr.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy looking pizza!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Anupama said...

hi after a long time catherine. All combos of pizzas are always welcome in my recipe file. Will try out this one too. Being in UK gives me the advantage that all the different varieties of Cheese are easily available whereas that would not have been possible in my hometown back in India.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hi Karina and Anupama, welcome back to both of you!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

This looks fabulous! I never think of blue cheese for pizza.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home